What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.
Zodiac Libra Facts — Leave it to Libra to compose themselves in more hostile situations….
I want a sweet boy who will tell me I’m pretty but also has a side of them where they tell me they want to fuck the shit outta me because I’m so hot
My brothers toothbrushes over the past month
Why is he so angry
American History 101
True life: I got kicked out of class in the third grade for bringing this up.
I’m pretty sure my child is going to get kicked out of class for being aware. And I will take them out for pizza when it happens. Fools won’t brainwash my babies. Uh uh.
Don’t forget the eugenics movement!!
This is a representation of a healthy relationship; equally nourishing one another and allowing each lovers mind to blossom freely all the while being supportive and naturally developing similar flowering thoughts and beliefs along the way.
One of my favorite quote of Malcolm in the middle.
Happy birthday to me
My bday every year
Do u ever wanna punch urself in the face for procrastinating and ruining ur life
Yes but then I think why do it now when I can do it later?